“Then the Lord answered me and said: “Write the vision and make it plain…”Habakkuk 2:2 (NKJV)
Every year, most people dedicate time to setting new goals and/or creating vision boards that outlines their plans for the upcoming year. I think creating a vision plan allows you to focus on the things that you believe God has in store for you and the things that are important to you. It’s wise to seek God for wisdom and direction before creating your list so that your visions and plans align with God’s vision and plan for your life!
My 2020 Vision (in no particular order):
- Be more intentional about my relationship with Jesus
- Become the healthiest version of myself
- Travel, especially internationally
- Become debt free
- Increase my income
- Increase my savings
- Increase my seed offerings
- Increase my charitable contributions
- Volunteer more
- Become a better friend and be intentional about making friends
- Be fearless
- Meet and/or marry my God-appointed purpose mate 😁😉
- Grow this blog!
What are some things on your 2020 Vision list? Please let me know by commenting below!
Note: Don’t forget to sign-up to receive any updates via email. Please share, like, and comment!